Re: [Linphone-developers] Where is ssl_set_dtls_srtp_protection_profiles

From: Corbes Philippe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Where is ssl_set_dtls_srtp_protection_profiles
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:38:08 +0100

Tank you Johan,

I compiled first the 3.7.0 on linux, then with mingw on windows. I discovered thatI cannot use TLS on windows. I tried last dayly build and I discovered that I can use TLS on windows.

So:
1) Does I need to enable dtls to be able to use TLS on windows with last code from the git? 2) Does I need a specific set of dlls to compile last linphone sources from the git?

Thank you,
Philippe