Re: [Linphone-developers] read from network camera instead of local vide

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] read from network camera instead of local video devices
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:09:03 +0100

Use Seeks
http://www.seeks-project.info/
http://beniz.github.io/seeks/

Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 10:24 AM
From: Russell <address@hidden>
To:address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] read from network camera instead of local
video devices

Never mind. I googled it and found it has been asked several times in the
mailing list.
Google is blocked in China, hard to work as a developer without google.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Russell <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

How can I make linphone to use network camera as its video source, instead of
reading from a local video device automatically.

Maybe linphone can directly read from that network camera. Or, It also solves
my problem if I can make a network camera works like a local one through some
third party tools.

Thanks,