[Linphone-developers] Encryption levels

From: Dharmendra Baghel
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Encryption levels
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:38:42 +0530

Hi All,

I have using linphone sdks and develop a VOIP app with ZRTP and submitted a ERN/CCATS Certificate Request for  United States Commerce Department, Bureau of Industry and Security they asking us for
 submit the link for the open source licensing that shows encryption levels. They need to see proof of the level of encryption we are claiming.

so how can we check encryption level of linphone sdk encryption used. please let me know if any one know.

Thanks In advance...

Thanks & Regards,

Dharmendra Baghel