Re: [Linphone-developers] Wrong API Call in ioscapture.m and Zoomed Vide

From: Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Wrong API Call in ioscapture.m and Zoomed Video Stream
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 13:18:28 +0100

Yep, it is fixed since yesterday in mediastreamer2 : https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/mediastreamer2/commit/3312ddff4bded88adbf41d61bf0b7cf95615473d I pulled the whole ms2/linphone into linphone-iphone for this fix, so if you get the current version it will be fixed.

Best regards,

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
Belledonne-Communications

address@hidden