Re: [Linphone-developers] Android - Improve battery usage

From: Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Android - Improve battery usage
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:23:22 +0100

You could observe the logs to see what linphone is doing in the background maybe?
Also try running it in the debugger and see what the usual backtrace looks like.

It seems strange that you see that large an amount of battery consumed, on my Moto G I have linphone running and get about 3 days of battery on 3G and little usage.