[Linphone-developers] Linphone Android microphone gain

From: 許文
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android microphone gain
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 10:07:56 +0800

Hello,

I am using linphone library to make my own app. When I make call to other app the microphone gain was too high that caused echo, enable echo cancellation didn't help.

I was trying to lower the microphone gain by adding following line in linphonerc_factory file accroding to linphone java doc(http://www.linphone.org/docs/liblinphone-javadoc/) and got no result.

#set the speaker or receiver playback gain in dbm0 (0 db = no change).

playback_gain_db=-3

#set the microphone gain in linear scale:

mic_gain=0.1

#speaker energy threshold (linear scale) above which echo limiter decreases mic gain.

el_thres=0.03

#attenuation applied to mic gain (linear scale)

el_force=100000

#minimum time in milliseconds during which attenuation is applied

el_sustain=600

#double talk detection: threshold of ratio mic-energy/speaker-energy above which mic input is sent anyway.

el_transmit_thres=1.7

#noise gate floorgain (gain applied when no voice is detected).

ng_floorgain=0.01

I am not familiar with this part. Can someone please help?

Thanks,