Re: [Linphone-developers] bug tracker

From: Test Sv
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] bug tracker
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 14:37:59 -0800

I will add voice to you. The linphone project is almost dead for almost two
years, and the developers are nowhere to be seen. I went through one of the
most tedious registration process that I have ever seen as if I will have
access to some military secrets. After that it is a blackhole. Unfortunately, a
lot of questions or bugs reports can be only answered by the developers
themselfs????!!!!!!!!!!!!. I will add one more thing, with my extensive
software experience, I never seen a source code so complicated for no good
reason, convoluted and like a maze?!. They make the project open source code,
but they made close to impossible for an outsider to do any serious work on the
code???!!. That could be lake of sophiticated experience and skills, or
intentional.

I received another message from a developer who is asking if this project a
real bug tracker or not, because of lack of any response.

Finally, if you critize them and they do not like your message, they are very
good in deletig it?????!!!!!!. BTW, the common excuse being busy for any
reason, is not acceptabe becuase the project is almost dead for two years and
not much has been done. They can always pass the project to more dedicated and
skills developers.