[Linphone-developers] ice interop test report

From: Russell Treleaven
Subject: [Linphone-developers] ice interop test report
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 10:32:37 -0500

Hi,

I did some testing interop testing with mobile sip clients and freeswitch.
The clients tested were all tested on Android
acrobits
bria
csipsimple
linphone

test 1
With ice enabled call an extension on freeswitch that answers and plays music

result
linphone was the only client that had an issue
seeĀ https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-6956 for more information

test2
freeswitch is configured to bypass media
call from sipclient a to sipclient b through freeswitch
expected behaviour is both sides can send and recieve audio
show channels on freeswitch shows "channel bridge"

p=pass
f=fail

permutations
p-acrobits->acrobits
p-bria->bria
p-csipsimple->csipsimple
p-linphone->linphone
f-acrobits->bria
f-acrobits->csipsimple
f-acrobits->linphone *linphone could hear
f-bria->acrobits
p-bria->csipsimple
f-bria->linphone *linphone could hear
f-csipsimple->acrobits
p-csipsimple->bria
f-csipsimple->linphone *linphone could hear
f-linphone->acrobits *linphone could hear
f-linphone->bria
f-linphone->csipsimple

For more detailed information on the test environment please don't hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to provide any information you require.