Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-iphone build failed in Xcode

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-iphone build failed in Xcode
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:19:03 +0100

I reproduce your problem, and I don't know what it is.
I might try to revert versions to previous to see what is going on, but this storyboard was introduced to fix iOS8 problems so it was introduced through xcode 6.

We're using XCode 6 now, so I would advise to try compiling using this version.

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden