Re: [Linphone-developers] Hands-free on android

From: Peter Villeneuve
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Hands-free on android
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 15:39:50 +0100

Nope, not that problem as you described.

I have noticed however that after linphone calls on Android, I sometimes get a horrible "clunking" sound on GSM calls. Rebooting the phone fixes it, but there does seem to be some problem there indeed.

I guess we need to take a look at the debug logs.
By the way, how can we look at the debug logs after enabling debugging? Where are they stored on the phone and how can we access them?