Re: [Linphone-developers] Implement iOS Background Mode for incoming cal

From: Xaree
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Implement iOS Background Mode for incoming call
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:52:14 +0800

Thanks for Luis' reply.

But I did not get the 10 sec execution time after entering background mode, the thread was blocked and the linphone core wasn't iterated. I only got the registration state change callback for the `LinphoneRegistrationProgress` state.

Is iterating linphone core necessary for receiving incoming call in the background mode? I think my problem is the linphone core was iterated when entering background and receiving incoming calls.

Xaree

Luis Soltero 於 10/1/14 16:17 寫道:
Note that receive calls in background mode on iOS you must use TCP and not UDP.