Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:02:03 +0200

Hello,

Probably that your callee has no codecs compatible with yours.
Could you try the market version, just in case? It just landed, so it's as close as possible to the latest SDK.
Otherwise we would require your debug logs.

Cheers,

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden