[Linphone-developers] Linphone question

From: Kenneth Ciszewski
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone question
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 21:23:27 -0700

On Mon, 7/7/14, Kenneth Ciszewski <address@hidden>
wrote:

Just to make it more interesting, my Linphone on my laptop stopped working
(WIndows said it did).  I tried removing and reloading, but now it won't open.I
get the same application error
message in the Event Viewer (Control Panel/Administrator Tools) that I got for
the Optiplex 760.
On Mon, 7/7/14, Kenneth Ciszewski <address@hidden>