[Linphone-developers] Filed inbound SIP calls

From: Bryant Bunderson
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Filed inbound SIP calls
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:14:32 +0000

All,

Linphone running on my Galaxy S3 will not answer incoming calls from my SIP trunk provider. The Bria VOIP client does answer incoming calls. I am using Jive.com as the SIP trunk provider. I don’t know anything about the SIP protocol but I’m wondering if maybe there might be some flexibility in the protocol and Jive is speaking some slight variant that Linphone doesn’t handle but Bria does. Any thought on what might be wrong or how I can diagnose the problem?

Bryant