Re: [Linphone-developers] incoming call notification in ios when app in

From: Luiz Silva
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] incoming call notification in ios when app in background
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:12:27 -0400

You have to set the app to use TCP instead UDP. The app will add the push notification token to the registration string. Then on your server you extract the token from the registration string and use an external script to send the notification to apple servers.

That's what we are doing to get the background calls working.