[Linphone-developers] Programming call diverting in linphone-android.

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Programming call diverting in linphone-android.
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:35:31 -0300

Hi.

I was requested to implement a way of divert calls in linphone.
After analyzing what I have to do, I figured out that it will be necessary to handle SIP messages and in a moment, when receiving an INVITE for a new call, the called party will have to send <SIP STATUS : 302 Moved Temporarily> to the calling party. This SIP message will contain the contact address that should be called.

So, the calling party will make a second call to the other party indicated by that contact from that SIP STATUS message. All of this will be transparent to the caller.

My question is:
How to use liblinphone to send a SIP STATUS message to the calling party, every time the called party has configured an address to divert the call? That is, how to create the SIP STATUS 302 message?

Any hint will be very helpful! I'm working over Android.

Thanks a lot!

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho.