Re: [Linphone-developers] hi ,which server can i use for linphone

From: Chris Curtis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] hi ,which server can i use for linphone
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 06:45:49 -0800 (PST)

thinkinbunny,

If by server you mean sip account provider, I am not aware of any with which it cannot be used if you use a release version of linphone.  I use linphone with four different providers and it connects flawlessly to all of them(except when I use development version which encrypts the passwords, then I can't connect to half of them and I can find no way to turn encryption off)