[Linphone-developers] Linphone Android (liblinphone) Sip Data Traffic go

From: Muhammad Shahbaz
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android (liblinphone) Sip Data Traffic going out but not receiving
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 18:00:49 +0500

Hi,

I've successfully compiled linphone sdk for android and developed an app. Data traffice is going out well (I've captured outgoing/incoming sip data traffic) but sip packets are not being delivered to the app due to which it is not raising further events. for example
when it sends packets out, following event is raised.

--12-24 07:44:48.340: I/Linphone(1369): RegistrationProgress

server replies with SIP OK packets which is not being received by the app. App is expected to generate further events which can be:
--RegistrationOk
--RegistrationFailed etc

Any idea?

Android manifest seems okay. It is using all the permissions defined in linphone original code. My server and client (emulator and actual android device) are connected to same router.

--
~
MUHAMMAD SHAHBAZ