Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone Android application package name inte

From: nabeel ahamed
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone Android application package name internal error
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 08:41:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I know that and I used to do the same for older android versions of linphone. Even though, I change the custom_rules.xml and try to upload to play, it shows org.linphone package already exist. Which means, the custom_rules package name is not accepting properly.

Anyway, this could be an issue with the current version. Even though I couldn't find the exact reason. I found a work around. I tried to rename the package name of old version of linphone. Eclipse will show a list of files where it will change the package name. I changed those files manually in new version.

Thanks,
Nabeel.