[Linphone-developers] Linphone HD video stream issue

From: Cool guy
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone HD video stream issue
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 15:23:35 +0530

hey guys,

   I'm using "Linphone-iPhone-2.1.2" installed on my iPhone-4 mobile device. Able to play CIF format ( 352x288 ) video stream sent from another client, but not playing HD ( 704x576 ) video stream properly. With HD video, Linphone-iPhone application shows static images and not able to stream continuously. Please advice me to overcome this issue.

  With my Windows Desktop-Linphone application HD ( 704x576 ) video stream also working fine without any delay

  Linphone-iPhone video call limitation described as "Supported resolution is QVGA (320x240) at 12 fps". Is there any way to reduce Linphone-iPhone-4 streaming delay over my HD video ?

--

Regards,
Kath