[Linphone-developers] RES: How to compile with "enable_zrtp=yes"? (bit c

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: [Linphone-developers] RES: How to compile with "enable_zrtp=yes"? (bit confused)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:07:53 -0200

Hi Juha, Guillaume and Jalindar.

Thank all of you for the comments.
But, I'm still a bit confused, as I am willing to use liblinphone:

1 - Have I to download some package (openssl or libgcrypt or libccrtp or
libzrtpcpp-dev)  from somewhere?

2 - If yes, from which site? If not, is it enough to compile in the order that
Jalindar suggested, by means of respectively makefiles?

3 - If I have the possibility to use just SRTP in linphone, when it could be
necessary to choose ZRTP?

Thanks a lot.
Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO