Re: [Linphone-developers] install linphone ipa file

From: kaushik parmar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] install linphone ipa file
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:32:28 +0530

Thank you sir for reply.

I am using linphone sdk to develop voip application. I am facing audio problem in linphone so i want know that will this audio problem resolved in new release? or it already resolved in current git repositories?

I am facing audio problem in linphone and not able to listen audio untill i force close app and again start app.
Please Help.