Re: [Linphone-developers] Problem with password window

From: Maximi89
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Problem with password window
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 15:45:17 -0300

something I forget, using UDP appears onlu like 3 window... but using TCP is when the things screw up...

2013/10/13 Maximi89 <address@hidden>
I have a problem with the authetification, when you put an iptel.org account and it has not been validated  you  will get lot and lot of window asking for the password, even if you provide it it will continuing asking you for a password, but the problem is not that you put the password... or it is not validated, the problem is the quantity of windows... you can't close them... they are a lot, 20 of them or even more....  don't know if linphone control the quantity of windows asking for a password...

--
Maximiliano Augusto Castañón Araneda
Santiago, Chile

XMPP/Jabber: address@hidden