Re: [Linphone-developers] PIE issue during appstore uploading

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] PIE issue during appstore uploading
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:23:28 +0200

You have to compile without FFMPEG and X264 support to remove these warnings (VP8 is OK).
We'll have to find what's bothering the compiler with these, but so far, even activating the --enable-pic in both projects didn't fix the issue.

Note that Apple is not (yet) enforcing the presence of the PIE flag for acceptance, but they might in the future. So your app should be accepted, unless they tightened their security protocol.

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden