Re: [Linphone-developers] 200 and more warnings

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] 200 and more warnings
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 10:35:18 +0200

Hello Gowtham,

Could you try and update your linphone-iphone SDK version to the one that's available on the git repo?
We've made a fair amount of fixes regarding the iOS compilation recently to stay compatible with iOS7.
One of these changes was to change the SILK codebase to the C version, which is compatible with the Clang compiler.
The other is a complete switch to Clang compilation, since Apple has removed the gcc backend in XCode 5.

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden