Re: [Linphone-developers] Compile Linphone on Android

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Compile Linphone on Android
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 17:51:53 +0200

Hi,

Both are supposed to be code generated. Check from REAME if all required tools are installed on your machine.

Le 2 oct. 2013 à 17:44, Riccardo Sacchi <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi to everyone, I’m trying to compile Linphone on Android (arm processor), but I’ve a problem with the belle_sdp_impl.c file. This C file includes the "belle_sdpParser.h" and "belle_sdpLexer.h", but both files are not present in any folder. I’ve also tried to download the Belle-sip separately, but I haven’t be able to find the files.

Thank you and best regards

Riccardo Sacchi