Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-iphone XCode 5 - IOS7

From: Paolo Dastoli
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-iphone XCode 5 - IOS7
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:39:55 +0200

Hi,
I have some fix to build ios sdk from scratch (OSX 10.8 and Xcode 4.6.3) with enable_gpl_third_parties=yes and enable_zrtp=yes.
Two different problems: first, the output name of the zrtp library is libzrtpcppcore but some makefile search libzrtpcpp, then:

ln -sf libzrtpcppcore.pc liblinphone-sdk/armv7-apple-darwin/lib/pkgconfig/libzrtpcpp.pc
ln -sf libzrtpcppcore.pc liblinphone-sdk/armv7s-apple-darwin/lib/pkgconfig/libzrtpcpp.pc
ln -sf libzrtpcppcore.pc liblinphone-sdk/i386-apple-darwin/lib/pkgconfig/libzrtpcpp.pc

Second problem is the dependency from openssl, I had to install openssl with universal flag:

sudo port install openssl +universal

and I have created this symbolic links:

ln -sf /opt/local/lib/pkgconfig/libcrypto.pc liblinphone-sdk/armv7-apple-darwin/lib/pkgconfig/libcrypto.pc
ln -sf /opt/local/lib/pkgconfig/libcrypto.pc liblinphone-sdk/armv7s-apple-darwin/lib/pkgconfig/libcrypto.pc
ln -sf /opt/local/lib/pkgconfig/libcrypto.pc liblinphone-sdk/i386-apple-darwin/lib/pkgconfig/libcrypto.pc

The libcrypto installed with "port install openssl +universal" is not good for ARM, so I used this project https://github.com/st3fan/ios-openssl to build the correct libcrypto.a

I hope this can help.

Paolo