Re: [Linphone-developers] compiling problems in linphone for iphone

From: Lee Azzarello
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] compiling problems in linphone for iphone
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 20:06:59 -0400

I've just published a fork of Linphone iOS that has encryption
enabled. It builds on my system and I've tested it with an iPhone 5.
It has a binary of the liblinphone SDK so it may not be compatible
with your platform. I did not build the SDK myself so I don't know
much about debugging build failures on that level.

https://github.com/guardianproject/linphone-ios-secure

Let me know if you can compile it.

-lee