Re: [Linphone-developers] Exit button is absent in trunk

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Exit button is absent in trunk
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:22:37 +0100

Hi,

Actually it is not a problem, we made the choice to replace the exit button for a setting named "Background mode", which allow the app to run in background if checked (like usual) or to kill itself when it's not in foreground anymore if the setting is unchecked.

Regards.

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer at Belledonne Communications