Re: [Linphone-developers] Spanish translation

From: Álvaro Serrano
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Spanish translation
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:36:08 +0100

Hi Margaux,

Thanks, sorry I took so long to get back to you. I removed all the special
characters (á, é, etc...) and you should now have a clean file. However, some
of these characters, including and especially "ñ" are essential to the Spanish
translation so I wonder if there is any way to allow their use in Linphone.
Other than that I hope the file is fine now, let me know if you need any more
changes.

By the way, do you know how I can import it and apply the changes into my
modified version of linphone for OS X? I tried copying the file over within the
"po" directory and rebundling the app, but the changes don't show up. Any help
would be great, thanks.

Best,
Álvaro.