[Linphone-developers] c# Mono linux

From: Per Cramer
Subject: [Linphone-developers] c# Mono linux
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:24:59 +0100

Hi all,

I was wondering if the following is somehow possible. I am a c# coder by profession and working on a personal little project. I would like to control a linphone (or liblinphone) instance on linux with the c# (running Mono on the linux system of course).

I see that there are some commandline / bash options to start a call. But is the an option to receive information and events from linphone?

Regards,

Per