Re: [Linphone-developers] Missing folder after git clone

From: Ing. Mario Fiorentino
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Missing folder after git clone
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 10:56:35 +0100

Hi,
Have you putted attention in doing the –recursive command.
I had this problem for the org.linphone.core package, neverthless
I was doing the –recursive command the folder doesn’t appear in my project.

I’ve solved doing 3 times the process –> Download from GIT –> Compile with NDK –> import into eclipse.
Try doing the same process again paying attention to the –recursive command.
Let us know
Regards.
MF