Re: [Linphone-developers] sipomatic - answering machine

From: Guillaume Beraudo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] sipomatic - answering machine
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:21:58 +0100

Hi Korisk,

> My task is to do some activities on received call.
> Create a filename, record the call to the file, maybe answer with help of
> speech synthesizer.
> Linphone has commands to do it.
> But I didn't find any way to link such script to autoanswer. For example in
> intension to release  an answering machine.
> Is there any hook? Is it possible?

At the moment, liblinphone and linphonec are limited to only 1 active call at
anytime.
It was not the case with sipomatic, but sipomatic is a pile of old unmaintained
hacks...

Liblinphone could be extended with autoanswer mechanisms, but it would
require non trivial work.

If you need a quotation you can send an email to
address@hidden or if you implement it don't
hesitate to share your code with the community.

Regards,

Guillaume Beraudo