[Linphone-developers] Hangups after 35 seconds

From: Jon Lederman
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Hangups after 35 seconds
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 07:13:37 -0800

Hi,

I recently upgraded to the new version of Linphone on the iPhone.  I am using
freeswitch, which hasn't changed.  Since the upgrade, I am consistently getting
hangups after about 30-35 seconds, which appears to be some timeout happening.
It seems likely that this is related to the new Linphone upgrade as I didn't
have the problem with the old Linphone.  Does anyone know what settings I may
need to change in Linphone to correct this or what I should look for?

Thanks.

-Jon