[Linphone-developers] Receiving Incoming Calls on iOS Simulator

From: Roman König | BEL NET GmbH
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Receiving Incoming Calls on iOS Simulator
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 07:11:22 +0000

Hey all,

Can somebody tell me, whether it is possible to receive a SIP-Call on Simulator or not? If so, which configuration is necessary?  Or is that feature just testable on a real Iphone device? Because most of the development-time i don't have a device. To isolate possible bugs on incoming calls i would like to know whether it's a bug itself that I can not receive calls on simulator.

Any answer in that way would be helpful.

Regards,
Roman.