[Linphone-developers] iOS redraw issues

From: Ramon Poca
Subject: [Linphone-developers] iOS redraw issues
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:48:34 +0200

Hi there,

I'm having a problem with linphone views on iOS. I have some UI
elements on top of them, under a different view. While the local
camera view refreshes inmediately, the remote video view does lag from
time to time. Sometimes flows, sometimes gets stuck.

The curious thing is, if  any of the overlapping UI elements is
redrawn, the remote is refreshed inmediately but gets stuck again. So
the video has been received and the problem seems to be that either
the redraw event is not sent to the view.

Can anyone offer some hint?

Ramon Poca - address@hidden