[Linphone-developers] MinGW compile revisited

From: Glenn Lawrence
Subject: [Linphone-developers] MinGW compile revisited
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:15:32 +1000

I'm building LinPhone for the first time and came across the problems
described by Frédéric here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/linphone-developers/2012-03/msg00006.html
Steve Strobel kindly attached some notes which helped Frédéric but
they don't seem to be in the mailing list archive, or at least I can't
find them. Steve or Frédéric would you mind sending me a copy too
please?

Also, http://art.gnome.org/themes has been down for at least the last
48 hours with a database problem so I can't get to the
GTK2-Outcrop.tar.gz that is mentioned in README.mingw
Does anyone have a copy they could share, or know of an alternative
site for this please? Do I really need it?

Thanks