Re: [Linphone-developers] Please help

From: Paul Cardy
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Please help
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 12:08:57 +0800

DId you remember the --recursive switch when doing the git checkout?

Paul

On 1 May 2012 03:56, Tang, Tony <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

I have been trying to compile linphone in a Mac 64 bit Environment for 3 days now without success.  Wondering if somebody can help me out.  Currently, I am trying compile the linPhone SDK.

What I done so far:

1) Install XCode 4.3.2
2) Install XCodeBuild Command Line tool 4.3.2
4) IMPORTANT: sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app (to change the xcodebuild path) http://trac.macports.org/ticket/33398
5) Install, open a terminal and install the required build-time tools with:
$ sudo port install nawk coreutils automake autoconf libtool intltool wget pkgconfig cmake yasm doxygen (10 to 20 minutes)
6) Type:
$ sudo mv gas-preprocessor.pl /opt/local/bin/.
$ sudo chmod +x /opt/local/bin/gas-preprocessor.pl
7) sudo ln -s /opt/local/bin/glibtoolize /opt/local/bin/libtoolize
8) sudo ln -s  /usr/bin/strings /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/strings
9) Download OpenSSL - openssl-1.0.0a.tar.gz and update openssl.mk
10) Compile LinPhone SDK
    To generate the liblinphone multi arch sdk in GPL mode, do:
$ cd submodules/build
$ make all
    The resulting sdk is in liblinphone-sdk/ directory.

Now: I got this
fatal: Not a git repository: /Users/mantungtang/linphone-iphone/.git/modules/submodules/externals/ffmpeg

Thanks,

Tony