Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone android

From: LFitz
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone android
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:15:41 +0200

//=========================
Hi Paul,
ty for your fast reply.
Ok for now i not intending to work on the native code so i do not need to compile via ndk.
So i get the normal sourcen via git from linphone.org and i take the relevant *.apk from link you gave me.
i make an eclipe projekt from existing folder and import the projekt to eclipse!
OK work fine there are warnings but - ok!

- but what should i do next?
- where to place witch libs?
- what if to configure at eclipse?

i only want to build the projekt via eclipse and debug via emulator!
can you please explain it step by step!

TY
UDO