[Linphone-developers] Problem with video call on linpho ne-iphone

From: Misha Mirbek
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problem with video call on linpho ne-iphone
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:42:39 +0400

We downloaded lihphone for iPhone 1.1.1 from appstore, then make audio and video call between mac and iPhone(On mac also installed linphone).
Everything works fine!!!
Then we clone linphone-iphone from "git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-iphone.git --recursive". After we follow according to README and
run on xcode and deploy to real iPhone device. After we again make a call between mac and iPhone(with new deployed linphone from xcode),
audio stream is working but video call is not working(on iPhone)((( even when we press on video call(no reaction on press "video" button).Why?
Maybe there is another revision is used for linphone from appstore??? Is there any other revision for linphone on iPhone with video call?

Please help!

Best regards
Azamat Mendekov