Re: [Linphone-developers] Bad file number while building liblincrypto.so

From: Lo Patt
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Bad file number while building liblincrypto.so
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:57:57 +0200

Dear Jehan,

I am facing a problem with exactly the same as the topic "Bad file number while building liblincrypto.so" which quot below:

"

I was using MinGW and now I tried with Cygwin. I get to the same stage but with a different error message that seems to confirm that there are too many input files to create the library liblincrypto.so:

Compile thumb  : lincrypto <= ech_ossl.c

Compile thumb  : lincrypto <= tb_ecdh.c

SharedLibrary  : liblincrypto.so

make: execvp: /cygdrive/c/Android/android-ndk-r6b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/windows/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++: Argument list too long

make: *** [/cygdrive/c/source/linphone-android/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/liblincrypto.so] Error 127

Therefore some changes are necessary to the .mk file(s) I believe. Maybe we could first use the librarian to build a few static libraries and then build liblincrypto.so from those static libs instead of from the individual object files. That would reduce the length of the arguments list . Nicely said but I don’t know how to do that!!!

- first, does that make sense?

- second, can anyone help me do that cause I have no clue how those .mk files work?

"

Can you help me?

Best Regards,

Patt