[Linphone-developers] SIP phone configuration screens

From: tech support
Subject: [Linphone-developers] SIP phone configuration screens
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 19:20:16 -0500

We are tech support team at SIPsocial.net.  Our software product, SIPsocial, is a SIP registrar server.   SIPsocial is free, it can be downloaded at SIPsocial.net web site.

SIPsocial was successfully tested with your free SIP phone product.

We'd like to help our users by posting on SIPsocial web site your phone's configuration screens with the SIPsocial registrar configuration instructions that we successfully used in the SIP phone inter-op testings in our lab.

Please let us know if we can post your phone's configuration screens.

Sincerely,

SIPsocial Tech Support Team.
SIPsocial.net