[Linphone-developers] building linphone under Win 7 failed

From: Ketan Tang
Subject: [Linphone-developers] building linphone under Win 7 failed
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 22:26:08 +0800

Dear Guys,

I need help on building linphone under Win 7 using MinGW. I followed exactly every step in README.mingw and every went fine until I run "./configure --prefix=/opt/linphone --enable-shared --disable-static". I got the following error:
"configure: error: Could not find eXosip2 library with wersion >=3.5.0 !". Does this mean the package is not complete and I have to install eXosip2 before?

Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Arthur Tang