Re: [Linphone-developers] "unsupported hardcode properties" on mediastre

From: Eric Blade
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] "unsupported hardcode properties" on mediastreamer compiling on arm?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:10:35 -0400

Jehan,

 Thanks for the reply.  I'm not sure I ever would've come to the
conclusion that not having g++ would be the reason for that problem,
considering that the code was all compiling with no errors.  Looks
like after a quick test, that has got it compiling.

 Very very nice.  Thank you so much.

 Now, just to get it working, if possible :)