Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP - only one of two sessions receiving data

From: John Pallister
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP - only one of two sessions receiving data...
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:44:39 +0100

No, no firewall. Otherwise presumably none of the streams would've
ever got through.

I have tried randomising the SSRCs of the two stream copies to further
differentiate them, but to no avail.

It seems that if I destroy my two "receiver" objects (that contain the
oRTP sessions) in the client process and re-create them (which is how
I do the user actions of stopping & starting them), then they both
receive their stream copies successfully. But it's the same code that
creates them either at start-up or later, so I don't know why one is
more reliable than the other.

Very odd...

Cheers,

John :^P