[Linphone-developers] Want to do Norwegian Translation, where is .pot fi

From: Øyvind Sæther
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Want to do Norwegian Translation, where is .pot file?
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:23:33 +0100

po/ directory does not appear to have the typical .pot file for
starting a new translation to for example nb_NO (Norwegian, "Norsk
Bokmål).

Do I simply cp sv.po nb_NO.po? Is there some magic script/command I can
run to generate it? Is there some URL I can fetch it from, or svn/git
somewhere?

I would like to do the translation. I have translated GNU software as
well as PHP stuff before, like lokalize.

So sorry for posting such a stupid question, please excuse me being
born in Norway.

Øyvind Sæther