Re: [Linphone-developers] msconf problem

From: Ivan Popovski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] msconf problem
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:36:15 +0100

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 09:33:44PM +0100, Simon Morlat wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> The way you're proceeding with the filters looks good to me.
> I have no idea of what is going wrong, however I can see the backtrace
> does not have any debugging symbols.
> It would be good that you rebuild a mediastreamer2 from source to have
> debugging enabled.
> Then the backtrace would point us directly where the segfault occurs.

Hi

What Damico suggested solved the problem. I'had to detach all rtprecvs and
again attach those filters that are going to be used. Well thats how i
understood term "no hot remove" :-)
It works like charm now!

Btw sorry for not responding, had digest setup for mailing list and couldn't
find how to answer over web. Fixed that now

Thank you all ;-)