Re: [Linphone-developers] msconf problem

From: damico
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] msconf problem
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 18:13:44 +0100

On 01/02/2011 17:31, Ivan Popovski wrote:
Hi to all

Can somebody confirm if this is ok scenario for creating audio streaming conf?
This is programmed using examples from mediastreamer test dir and reading
all possible docs:

blank player ->  pin0,0 ->  msconf ->  pin0,0 ->  sink
rtprecv1 ->  pin0,1 ->  msconf ->  pin1,0 ->  rtpsend1
rtprecv2 ->  pin0,2 ->  msconf ->  pin2,0 ->  rtpsend2

After ticker creation, filters are created and set. Rtp sessions are created
using RTP_SESSION_SENDRECV, and rtprecv/send are set to (using methods)
MS_RTP_RECV_SET_SESSION or MS_RTP_SEND_SET_SESSION.
Graphs are then linked and attached to ticker. All of this works fine.

But when i try to unlink one of graphs (for example rtprecv2,...),
application segfaults. Ofc i'm detaching rtprecv2 before unlinking.
gdb says:

You can not perform a "hot remove" of links.  Maybe I just wrote how
you can do it some time ago to somebody else. Please take a look to
the archive and you can find the answer (may near when I've post
the blank player).

Anyway the modifications of the graph when is running is a little bit
tricky (I wrote it but the result don't give a lot of improvements from
the performances point of view); the standard implementation is
stop the ticker, rebuild the graph and restart it.

I hope it can help you

Regards

--Michele