Re: [Linphone-developers] a minor change in linphone README file

From: Abdul Qavi
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] a minor change in linphone README file
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:01:34 +0500

by root user, i mean one must log in as super user... because the code in your make files create directories during compilation. So if one is not logged in as super user, your code gives "mkdir /linphone-iphone/build/...  PERMISSION DENIED" error in the middle of compilation... because normal users on UNIX machines don't have access to mkdir...
I think u've got me
Best regards