[Linphone-developers] Compiling linphone for iphone Tips

From: 08zlou
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Compiling linphone for iphone Tips
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 01:17:17 +0800

Hi,
     Thanks to upload the latest linphone-iphone source code to the internet. I've download it today and try to compile it. But still can't make it work. I meet some problems:
1.Which MacOS version should I choose to develop programmes? 10.6 or 10.5?
2. Which iPhone OS Simulator/Device SDKs should I choose?  3.1.3, 3.2, 4.0 ,etc?
3. Should I change the Header Search Paths and Library Search Paths? Or keep the original ones?
4.Should I compile the liblinphone.xcodeproj first and add the liblinphone.a to the linphone.xcodeproj ?
     I've tried the 3.1.3, 3.2 and 4.0 version and keep the original ones and also add the liblinphone.a to the linphone.xcodeproj many times. But it comes out this :
ld: warning: directory '/linphone-iphone /liblinphone-sdk/apple-darwin/lib' following -L not found

ld: warning: directory '/linphone-iphone /liblinphone-sdk/apple-darwin/lib/mediastreamer/plugins' following -L not found

ld: library not found for -leXosip2

Command /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 failed with exit code 1

Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

Oliver